Recharge and check the balance of your telephone online
Once you have clicked on the ”Recharge and check the balance of your telephone online ” link, located on the CLIENT AREA pane of the main page www.abcom.al, click here to connect to the customer portal. In order to add credit to your account you have to buy a ”TELEBOTA” top up card at an ABCom point of sale.
The information you need to add credit to your account is:
- Username: Your ABCom number with 11-digits in the format 355445xxxxx
- Password: personal code, which you can retrieve by clicking “Password recovery” in the Portabilling web portal, entering your email address that you initialy registered with ABCom. Otherwise, you have to go to one of the points of sale to register your personal email address, in which you will receive personal code after you follow the above procedure.
- After the Username and Password fields are filled correctly in the login area, click Login, the system will verify the account information and you will be redirected to your Account page, where you will have the opportunity to fill in and check your telephone account at any time.
- In the upper-left menu of the Portabilling interface, click the third button (with the $ sign) “Recharge Using Voucher”.
- Scratch the top-up card that you bought at the point of sale and enter the 12-digit PIN code that appears on your card panel where you scratched.
- Once you have entered the correct 12-digit code, than click the ”Recharge” button, the recharge of your phone account will be successfully accomplished.
You can verify this by clicking “Account Info” from the main menu.